Ace Insights is run by Donald Sheppard, a highly experienced award-winning insights professional, good at finding out the critical insights driving business success.
Ace Insights conducts both quantitative and qualitative research projects, using a wide range of methods - online and offline. We can tackle both large and small projects very cost effectively.
Amongst hundreds of projects conducted by Donald; some recent highlights include:
- managing the research programme behind the re-brand of TSB Bank in 2017
- winning a Platinum Award at the 2016 Market Research Effectiveness Awards for work with HLC
- developing and conducting a major path-to-purchase study for Lion Breweries in 2016
- mapping user experiences of the nib Insurance website
- conducting the Public Attitudes to Science research programme for MBIE in 2017
- leading major segmentation studies in the media area e.g. for NZME and Bauer Media
- conducting in-depth telephone interviews in 2019 to understand attitudes of funders and other stakeholders towards a major NZ charity etc.